Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
Final Days
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nursewhen

Display Name: Helen
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Fantastic wrote:
It was intended that Robert would only post within the members areas of the new site forum as this is an incentive to join, having thought this through I am personally not for it and feel Robert can and should post anything anywhere and anytime he wants, it is afterall his club.....

I agree, I remember how blown away I was when Robert himself replied to my very first newbie post. How could I not join after that?

robertrankin

SproutMaster

Display Name: Robert Rankin
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tell you what folks, we really need people to join the new club. If everyone who posts on these forums joined, we could organise some pretty great events. When Ian took over, the club had been run down to nearly nothing and was in the red, it will be a long hard struggle to get it back on its feet, but if anyone can do it, he can. But he needs your help, so if everyone who posts joins up, (and let's face it, it's hardly and arm and a leg) then big fun times lie ahead.
Trust me, I'm an author.

This has been a pertly poltical broadcast on behalf of THE ORDER OF THE GOLDEN SPROUT.

And so ta ta, see you on the new forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: