Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
Robert Rankin Speaks - More Brightonomicon Toot via Podcast

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hokusbloke

Display Name: Sir Neil Gardner
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Robert Rankin Speaks - More Brightonomicon Toot via Podcast Reply with quote

Well, hellllllooooooo! Tis just little old me letting you know two things:

[1] The winner of the 'win a part' (oo-er!) competition has been announced over at that place they call http://www.brightonomicon.com . A big thanks to Robert for making the draw, and Sci Fi Channel for filming it for us.

[2] The lord himself speaketh to me in person, and we recorded the whole damn thing like the cheeky imps we are! Check out the new podcast, winging its way to you via iTunes if you subscribe or via this place here if you don't:

http://www.brightonomicon.mypodcast.com/index.htm

Enjoy the bounty me hearties, yar!

HB Smile
[/url]

Boxset 17.99
Download 15.99
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SproutMaster All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: