Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
The Brightonomicon LIVE at SciFi London
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hokusbloke

Display Name: Sir Neil Gardner
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a right fine time at yesterday's Sci Fi London panel and Brightonomicon Live...many thanks to everyone who came and supported us. Special thanks go to Robert and Raygun and all the cast who gave up their time.

The panel was a little sidetracked by Dirk Maggs and I bitching about commissioning, but I think it was quite good. We had an audience of about 50 or so. Here are some piccies:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=91440&id=536001990&l=3411fc1394

This was followed by The Brightonomicon LIVE, which should have taken half an hour and ended up taking about and hour and a half! Sadly Kevin Eldon couldn't join us but in his place we had the mighty Toby Longworth (Star Wars, Judge Dredd, Dr Who). Here's some piccies:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=91447&id=536001990&l=fdd887dcc4

All the pics were taken by my friend Debz who I thank profusely for doing such a great job.

There was someone filming the whole event, and she has kindly said we can get a DVD of it all. Hopefully we will be able to make it available to you all. If not, I'll find a way to get it up on the website over at Ladbroke Productions and via YouTube.

It really was a fantastic afternoon and I am now planning on another such event, something biggerer and bettererererer! It'll still have the same amount of toot-talking and kick ass ad libbing though Smile

Cheers n beers

N Smile

Boxset 17.99
Download 15.99
Deep Black

Club Member
Display Name: Andi
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great, would like to see that vid...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: